The U.S. Department of Labor’s Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has released the results of its July impact inspections. During the month, federal inspectors issued 190 citations and eight orders during special impact inspections conducted at 15 coal mines and ...
ARLINGTON, Va. — The U.S. Department of Labor's Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) announced a reorganization designed to centralize its oversight of certain cross-cutting, compliance-related actions. MSHA's Office of Assessments, Accountability, Special Enforcement, and Investigations will ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 850 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life409 Views
- Martin Marietta gives thousands to charity during the holidays188 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts164 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning150 Views