Tags: concrete and aggregates
Eagle Materials Inc. on May 5 reported financial results for fiscal year 2011 and the fiscal fourth quarter ended March 31, 2011. Notable items for the fiscal year and quarter include the following: Fiscal year 2011 revenues of $462.2 million. Fiscal ...
‘Demand for building materials and construction products remains weak,’ Eagle Materials says in Q2 results
Eagle Materials Inc. reported in its financial results for the second quarter of fiscal 2011, which ended Sept. 30, 2010, revenues of $132.1 million. The company reported that cash flow from company operations was $40.8 million and net earnings of $9.6 ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry631 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter411 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way396 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company390 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections229 Views