Tags: Concrete Industry Management (CIM) program at the New Jersey Institute of Technology (NJIT)
Mohamed Mahgoub, Ph.D., has replaced Professor John Wiggins as the new program coordinator for the The Concrete Industry Management (CIM) program at the New Jersey Institute of Technology (NJIT). Mahgoub replaced Wiggins on May 1. Mahgoub received his undergraduate degree in 1990 ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation388 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest364 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement339 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training333 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta291 Views