Tags: Concrete Industry Management
The Concrete Industry Management (CIM) program, a business intensive program that awards students with a four-year Bachelor of Science degree in Concrete Industry Management, announced a list of donated items for its tenth annual Auction at the World of Concrete. “Thanks to the ...
The Concrete Industry Management program – a business intensive program that awards students with a four-year Bachelor of Science degree in Concrete Industry Management – announced the signature item for their sixth annual auction at World of Concrete will be ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry640 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter422 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company391 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections264 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction228 Views