Tags: Concrete Sustainability Award
In Takeuchi's quarterly newsletter for this Summer, the company's National Warranty Manager Gary Bryan offers some helpful steps to take before it comes time to turn the ignition key after a piece of equipment's winter slumber. "The bottom line is this: ...
U.S. Sens. John Cornyn and Kay Bailey Hutchison, R-Texas, on June 7 introduced the Cross-Border Trade Enhancement Act of 2012, which would provide new authorities for U.S. Customs and Border Protection to enter into public-private partnerships with either local governments ...
U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood on Dec. 15 unveiled a new U.S. Department of Transportation "Buy America" Web page that the DOT says will help American businesses reap the full benefits of the Obama Administration’s historic investments in transportation infrastructure. Speaking ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support179 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park161 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger148 Views
- NSSGA wants everyone to ask their representative to co-sponsor the Regulatory Integrity Protection Act (H.R. 1732) to stop proposed Waters of the U.S. rule119 Views