Tags: Concrete Sustainability Hub at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
The Concrete Sustainability Hub at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) has released two studies looking at the life-cycle assessment (LCA) of concrete pavements and buildings. A third assessment looked at life-cycling costing for streets and highways. Both studies signify major ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Alert: Electrical Safety379 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Caterpillar’s 988K wheel loader195 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs186 Views
- U.S. aggregates production rises in Q3 2013186 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Dust Control Technology’s DustBoss DB-100117 Views