Tags: Concrete Sustainability Hub at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
The Concrete Sustainability Hub at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) has released two studies looking at the life-cycle assessment (LCA) of concrete pavements and buildings. A third assessment looked at life-cycling costing for streets and highways. Both studies signify major ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand saves a construction worker's life501 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers338 Views
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 297 Views
- Mine pollution hurting fish habitats across America224 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts163 Views