Tags: conflict of interest
Red Wing Mayor Dennis Egan, a professional lobbyist, registered in St. Paul to lobby for a newly formed sand council, made up of aggregate, trucking, and petroleum companies with interests in frac sand, the Star Tribune reports. Not everyone in the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151073 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1031 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production731 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 2015673 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success541 Views