Tags: conflict of interest
Red Wing Mayor Dennis Egan, a professional lobbyist, registered in St. Paul to lobby for a newly formed sand council, made up of aggregate, trucking, and petroleum companies with interests in frac sand, the Star Tribune reports. Not everyone in the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Cat introduces new track drill428 Views
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers390 Views
- Caterpillar highlights equipment and connectivity at ConExpo-Con/Agg297 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award188 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions181 Views