Tags: congestion on bridges and roads
Nearly 19,000 new jobs will be created in Virginia with an increased investment in transportation construction, according to a new study issued Dec. 1. Additional transportation investment also will generate $162 million in new state tax revenues and boost the Commonwealth’s ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter433 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)275 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections264 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees253 Views
- Rogers Group's Pottsville Quarry reaches for the stars228 Views