Tags: Congonhas do Campo
A visit to a Brazilian iron ore mine underscores that operational goals and challenges are similar throughout the globe. by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief email@example.com In early November, I visited an iron ore mine near Belo Horizonte, Brazil, and saw just how similar mining ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs488 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger440 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources424 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities357 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register354 Views