Tags: Congressman Jim Oberstar (D-MN) chairman of the Transportation Committee
Construction is underway or completed on $677 million in Minnesota highway, transit, and wastewater projects funded by the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA), a.k.a. "the stimulus," the Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure announced on Sept. 30. The committee released its ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1045 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger388 Views
- EPA releases final Waters of the U.S. rule, aggregates industry reacts379 Views
- Man dies after nearly 100-foot fall into quarry316 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration300 Views