Tags: Congressman Jim Oberstar
As the three-year anniversary of the collapse of the I-35W bridge in Minneapolis approaches, the Subcommittee on Highways and Transit heard testimony on July 20 about the condition of the nation’s public bridges. In this clip provided by Congressman Jim Oberstar's ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve518 Views
- North Carolina grants Martin Marietta water quality certification for limestone quarry255 Views
- Vulcan-blocking bill dies in Alabama legislature247 Views
- Road restrictions may stop quarry construction in Kentucky211 Views
- Two suspects charged with arson in Jack’s Mountain Quarry case in Virginia124 Views