Tags: Congressman Pete Visclosky
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) awarded a $607,000 grant to the Save the Dunes Conservation Fund Inc. and a $276,156 grant to the University of Notre Dame under the Great Lakes Restoration Initiative. These investments are among 70 totaling ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 897 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life491 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers268 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts167 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning157 Views