Tags: Connected Vehicle Safety Pilot Model Deployment project
Parsons Brinckerhoff has been selected to design and supervise deployment of technology infrastructure for a U.S. Department of Transportation (U.S. DOT) pilot program to study the potential of operating connected vehicles on the streets and highways of Ann Arbor, Mich. Called ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Follow these best practices for safe crushing operations246 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Atlas Copco’s bucket crushers235 Views
- What to expect at the 2014 ConExpo-Con/Agg show231 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs171 Views
- Powerscreen Trakpactor 320SR to launch at ConExpo-Con/Agg150 Views