Tags: Consolidated and Further Continuing Appropriations Act 2012
Nearly $1.6 billion is being made available to states and territories across the United States to help cover the costs of repairing roads and bridges damaged by a variety of natural disasters, U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1008 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger387 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration321 Views
- Caterpillar unveils the CT680, a rugged work truck wrapped in style (PHOTOS)195 Views
- Lafarge announces rural road solution as a low-cost alternative to asphalt191 Views