Tags: Consolidation Coal Co.
Operators should be diligent in contesting special assessments and seeking justification for penalty calculations. by Patrick W. Dennison In 2007, new penalty regulations were promulgated that increased penalties associated with the citations/orders issued by the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA). The ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person962 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger394 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)344 Views
- Lafarge, Holcim announce job cuts ahead of merger239 Views
- Caterpillar unveils the CT680, a rugged work truck wrapped in style (PHOTOS)198 Views