In a move to improve the competitiveness and efficiency of Volvo Construction Equipment (Volvo CE), the company has decided to consolidate its North American industrial operations. The company’s Asheville, N.C., manufacturing facility will close by March 31, 2010. The closing will affect ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1167 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program598 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas328 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents291 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge279 Views