In a move to improve the competitiveness and efficiency of Volvo Construction Equipment (Volvo CE), the company has decided to consolidate its North American industrial operations. The company’s Asheville, N.C., manufacturing facility will close by March 31, 2010. The closing will affect ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers428 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products226 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award198 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions194 Views
- NSSGA debuts its new strategic plan172 Views