Tags: construction and environmental issues
Fitch Ratings has affirmed the ratings of Martin Marietta Materials, Inc. as follows: Issuer Default Rating (IDR) at 'BBB'; Short-term IDR at 'F2'; Senior unsecured debt rating at 'BBB;' Revolving bank credit facility at 'BBB;' Commercial Paper rating at 'F2'. The Rating Outlook is stable. The ratings ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry631 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter412 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way396 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company390 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections229 Views