Tags: construction and planning grants
U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood says that the overwhelming demand for Transportation Investment Generating Economic Recovery grants, more commonly known as TIGER grants, has again "far surpassed the available funding." Applications for TIGER III grants totaled $14.1 billion, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry342 Views
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers263 Views
- Kingsteps Quarry in Scotland will be examined for the remains of World War II planes221 Views
- Holcim and Lafarge nominate candidates for merged company’s board of directors198 Views
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar: Modern Earthmoving Marvels traces equipment evolution166 Views