Tags: construction and planning grants
U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood says that the overwhelming demand for Transportation Investment Generating Economic Recovery grants, more commonly known as TIGER grants, has again "far surpassed the available funding." Applications for TIGER III grants totaled $14.1 billion, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 791 Views
- Martin Marietta gives thousands to charity during the holidays188 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts159 Views
- Attention Congress: Two-thirds of jobs created by transportation investment occur in non-construction sectors121 Views
- Luck Stone recognized for GIS app implementation121 Views