Tags: construction and planning grants
U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood says that the overwhelming demand for Transportation Investment Generating Economic Recovery grants, more commonly known as TIGER grants, has again "far surpassed the available funding." Applications for TIGER III grants totaled $14.1 billion, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1120 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge1029 Views
- U.S. District Court agrees to expedite NSSGA's lawsuit against MSHA over POV rule378 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee297 Views
- Dolese Bros. open quarry after more than $20 million in upgrades215 Views