Tags: Construction Backlog Indicator (CBI)
Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC) in mid-May released its Construction Backlog Indicator (CBI) for the first quarter of 2012. According to the report, “CBI declined 5.4 percent from the previous quarter, dipping from 7.8 months to 7.4 months, but is slightly ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers293 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger142 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park142 Views