Tags: Construction Backlog Indicator (CBI)
Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC) in mid-May released its Construction Backlog Indicator (CBI) for the first quarter of 2012. According to the report, “CBI declined 5.4 percent from the previous quarter, dipping from 7.8 months to 7.4 months, but is slightly ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections453 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest390 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company377 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?308 Views
- Tips for meeting MSHA's tougher criteria for workplace examinations279 Views