Tags: Construction Backlog Indicator (CBI)
Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC) in mid-May released its Construction Backlog Indicator (CBI) for the first quarter of 2012. According to the report, “CBI declined 5.4 percent from the previous quarter, dipping from 7.8 months to 7.4 months, but is slightly ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry744 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets525 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either275 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year240 Views
- More sand coming to Carlsbad beaches192 Views