Tags: Construction Backlog Indicator (CBI)
Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC) in mid-May released its Construction Backlog Indicator (CBI) for the first quarter of 2012. According to the report, “CBI declined 5.4 percent from the previous quarter, dipping from 7.8 months to 7.4 months, but is slightly ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1047 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger392 Views
- EPA releases final Waters of the U.S. rule, aggregates industry reacts343 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration319 Views
- Man dies after nearly 100-foot fall into quarry292 Views