Tags: Construction Economic Update ABC
The Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC) says that non-residential fixed investment in structures dropped 12 percent in the first quarter of 2012 following a 0.9 percent decrease in the fourth quarter of 2011, according to the April 27 Department of ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter436 Views
- Rogers Group's Pottsville Quarry reaches for the stars297 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)280 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections265 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees260 Views