Tags: construction economics
Granite Construction's fourth-quarter 2012 and overall 2012 revenues at a glance, according to the company's report released on Feb. 28: Revenues for the year increased 4 percent to $2.1 billion. Net income of $45.3 million in 2012 compared with $51.2 million in ...
Despite a 0.9-percent drop in construction spending in July — including both residential and non-residential building — spending is up 9.3 percent year-over-year, according to the Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC) report, citing the U.S. Census Bureau’s Sept. 4 numbers. Non-residential construction spending ...
The Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC) reports that while the nation’s wholesale prices increased for the first time in five months, construction materials prices were unchanged in September, according to the Oct. 18 Producer Price Index (PPI) report by the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability674 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure541 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park350 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 273 Views
- Officials wrongly closed frac sand mine238 Views