Tags: construction economics
Granite Construction's fourth-quarter 2012 and overall 2012 revenues at a glance, according to the company's report released on Feb. 28: Revenues for the year increased 4 percent to $2.1 billion. Net income of $45.3 million in 2012 compared with $51.2 million in ...
Despite a 0.9-percent drop in construction spending in July — including both residential and non-residential building — spending is up 9.3 percent year-over-year, according to the Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC) report, citing the U.S. Census Bureau’s Sept. 4 numbers. Non-residential construction spending ...
The Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC) reports that while the nation’s wholesale prices increased for the first time in five months, construction materials prices were unchanged in September, according to the Oct. 18 Producer Price Index (PPI) report by the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Osama bin Laden's family buys famous marble quarry1906 Views
- Four workers survive getting buried alive at sand and gravel plant1151 Views
- Vulcan in bidding war with USC607 Views
- 15 quarry trespassers arrested in Pennsylvania492 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up444 Views