Tags: construction economics
Granite Construction's fourth-quarter 2012 and overall 2012 revenues at a glance, according to the company's report released on Feb. 28: Revenues for the year increased 4 percent to $2.1 billion. Net income of $45.3 million in 2012 compared with $51.2 million in ...
Despite a 0.9-percent drop in construction spending in July — including both residential and non-residential building — spending is up 9.3 percent year-over-year, according to the Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC) report, citing the U.S. Census Bureau’s Sept. 4 numbers. Non-residential construction spending ...
The Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC) reports that while the nation’s wholesale prices increased for the first time in five months, construction materials prices were unchanged in September, according to the Oct. 18 Producer Price Index (PPI) report by the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mine worker dies in tragic accident1297 Views
- Update on experienced plant manager killed at Murray Mines1145 Views
- Quarry workers in Egypt risking life and limbs (PHOTOS)1094 Views
- Rare Dinosaur bone found in Colorado quarry877 Views
- VIDEO: Excavator straddles extremely narrow bench, predictably topples over387 Views