Tags: construction economics
Granite Construction's fourth-quarter 2012 and overall 2012 revenues at a glance, according to the company's report released on Feb. 28: Revenues for the year increased 4 percent to $2.1 billion. Net income of $45.3 million in 2012 compared with $51.2 million in ...
Despite a 0.9-percent drop in construction spending in July — including both residential and non-residential building — spending is up 9.3 percent year-over-year, according to the Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC) report, citing the U.S. Census Bureau’s Sept. 4 numbers. Non-residential construction spending ...
The Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC) reports that while the nation’s wholesale prices increased for the first time in five months, construction materials prices were unchanged in September, according to the Oct. 18 Producer Price Index (PPI) report by the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1001 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger396 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)345 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration294 Views
- Lafarge, Holcim announce job cuts ahead of merger242 Views