Tags: construction economics
Granite Construction's fourth-quarter 2012 and overall 2012 revenues at a glance, according to the company's report released on Feb. 28: Revenues for the year increased 4 percent to $2.1 billion. Net income of $45.3 million in 2012 compared with $51.2 million in ...
Despite a 0.9-percent drop in construction spending in July — including both residential and non-residential building — spending is up 9.3 percent year-over-year, according to the Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC) report, citing the U.S. Census Bureau’s Sept. 4 numbers. Non-residential construction spending ...
The Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC) reports that while the nation’s wholesale prices increased for the first time in five months, construction materials prices were unchanged in September, according to the Oct. 18 Producer Price Index (PPI) report by the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 895 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life494 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers292 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts167 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning154 Views