Tags: construction equipment at World of Concrete 2012
Kobeleco Construction Machinery America launched its SK485 Mark 9 full-size, high-performance excavator with a custom-wrapped version of the new model at the company’s exhibit (Booth C5936, Central Hall) during the 2012 World of Concrete show in Las Vegas. Painted black, the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest376 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training331 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?329 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company315 Views
- Tips for meeting MSHA's tougher criteria for workplace examinations296 Views