Tags: construction equipment dealers
In the face of slumping demand, Canadian Caterpillar dealer Finning International Inc. has announced it will make significant workforce reductions to cut costs. Finning will cut approximately 1,100 employees—8 percent of its workforce. The company says by the end of 2015 ...
New Haven, Ct.-based A&D Equipment Dealer, a division of LaFata & Son, is now a dealer for MB America. MB, which opened U.S. offices in Reno in 2010 when it began introducing equipment to North America, produces a line of jaw-crushing ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Kelly Bailey named 2015 AggMan of the Year439 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries327 Views
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs194 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding166 Views
- Topcon debuts the Falcon 8, a rotary wing drone for mass data collection117 Views