Tags: construction equipment emissions
The California Air Resources Board (CARB) and the Associated General Contractors of America (AGC) say they've opened a new agency-industry dialogue with the announcement that CARB has delayed enforcement of its off-highway emissions rule until Jan., 2014. "In a sense," said ...
The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has awarded the Texas Transportation Institute's (TTI's) Center for Air Quality Studies a $500,000 grant two-year project will monitor nitrogen oxide (NOx) emissions of road construction equipment before and after the installation of an emission reduction ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success625 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies479 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting459 Views
- Miner seriously injured after articulated haul truck overturned401 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone245 Views