Tags: construction equipment emissions
The California Air Resources Board (CARB) and the Associated General Contractors of America (AGC) say they've opened a new agency-industry dialogue with the announcement that CARB has delayed enforcement of its off-highway emissions rule until Jan., 2014. "In a sense," said ...
The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has awarded the Texas Transportation Institute's (TTI's) Center for Air Quality Studies a $500,000 grant two-year project will monitor nitrogen oxide (NOx) emissions of road construction equipment before and after the installation of an emission reduction ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant1069 Views
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry614 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets458 Views
- Obama wants 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' no mention of gas tax hike231 Views
- Responses to Obama's State of the Union address229 Views