Tags: construction equipment emissions
The California Air Resources Board (CARB) and the Associated General Contractors of America (AGC) say they've opened a new agency-industry dialogue with the announcement that CARB has delayed enforcement of its off-highway emissions rule until Jan., 2014. "In a sense," said ...
The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has awarded the Texas Transportation Institute's (TTI's) Center for Air Quality Studies a $500,000 grant two-year project will monitor nitrogen oxide (NOx) emissions of road construction equipment before and after the installation of an emission reduction ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines390 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger375 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks359 Views
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person355 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)333 Views