Tags: construction equipment emissions
The California Air Resources Board (CARB) and the Associated General Contractors of America (AGC) say they've opened a new agency-industry dialogue with the announcement that CARB has delayed enforcement of its off-highway emissions rule until Jan., 2014. "In a sense," said ...
The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has awarded the Texas Transportation Institute's (TTI's) Center for Air Quality Studies a $500,000 grant two-year project will monitor nitrogen oxide (NOx) emissions of road construction equipment before and after the installation of an emission reduction ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Kelly Bailey named 2015 AggMan of the Year506 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries337 Views
- Hillary Clinton rolls out new $275 billion infrastructure plan310 Views
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs193 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding164 Views