Tags: construction equipment emissions
The California Air Resources Board (CARB) and the Associated General Contractors of America (AGC) say they've opened a new agency-industry dialogue with the announcement that CARB has delayed enforcement of its off-highway emissions rule until Jan., 2014. "In a sense," said ...
The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has awarded the Texas Transportation Institute's (TTI's) Center for Air Quality Studies a $500,000 grant two-year project will monitor nitrogen oxide (NOx) emissions of road construction equipment before and after the installation of an emission reduction ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1117 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge1031 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program479 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee289 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents239 Views