Tags: construction equipment sold at an auction
In the first 2013 Edmonton, AB, Canada, unreserved public auction of Ritchie Bros., the industrial auctioneer sold more than 3,500 heavy equipment items and trucks – including large selection of mining equipment bringing in $55+ million (CA$57 million). The auction took place March 7-8, ...
Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers will sell dozens of late model, low-hour wheel loaders and bulldozers for North Dakota-based Fisher Industries at four upcoming unreserved public auctions: Phoenix (Sept. 27); Sacramento, Calif. (Oct. 7); Dickinson, N.D. (Oct. 20) and Bozeman, Mont. (Oct. ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 897 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life491 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers288 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts167 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning154 Views