Tags: construction equipment sold at an auction
In the first 2013 Edmonton, AB, Canada, unreserved public auction of Ritchie Bros., the industrial auctioneer sold more than 3,500 heavy equipment items and trucks – including large selection of mining equipment bringing in $55+ million (CA$57 million). The auction took place March 7-8, ...
Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers will sell dozens of late model, low-hour wheel loaders and bulldozers for North Dakota-based Fisher Industries at four upcoming unreserved public auctions: Phoenix (Sept. 27); Sacramento, Calif. (Oct. 7); Dickinson, N.D. (Oct. 20) and Bozeman, Mont. (Oct. ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151550 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections965 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 2015879 Views
- Caterpillar to close 5 more plants, cut 670 jobs as part of cost reduction plan309 Views
- Martin Marietta's Guernsey Quarry manages production of five mineral deposits240 Views