Tags: construction equipment technology
Construction and agricultural equipment manufacturer JCB, on April 17, posted its record financial results for 2011. Turnover last year rose to the highest level in the company’s 66-year history at £2.75 billion ($4.39 billion), 37 percent greater than the £2 billion ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule400 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines371 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks358 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)281 Views
- Cat backs up claims of fuel efficiency with a guarantee233 Views