Tags: construction forecast
Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC) reports that the nation’s construction materials prices fell 1.1 percent in November — the largest monthly decrease since February 2009 — according to the producer price index report by the U.S. Department of Labor. However, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Osama bin Laden's family buys famous marble quarry1854 Views
- Four workers survive getting buried alive at sand and gravel plant1161 Views
- Federal judge forces MSHA inspection605 Views
- 15 quarry trespassers arrested in Pennsylvania449 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up433 Views