Tags: construction forecast
Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC) reports that the nation’s construction materials prices fell 1.1 percent in November — the largest monthly decrease since February 2009 — according to the producer price index report by the U.S. Department of Labor. However, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 865 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life488 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers217 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts165 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning151 Views