Tags: construction growth
Construction expenditures in China are expected to rise 9.1 percent per annum in real terms through 2014, moderating significantly from the pace of the 2004-2009 period. Notwithstanding its deceleration in growth, China still represents the fastest growing major national market in ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers293 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission173 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger141 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park140 Views