Tags: construction growth
Construction expenditures in China are expected to rise 9.1 percent per annum in real terms through 2014, moderating significantly from the pace of the 2004-2009 period. Notwithstanding its deceleration in growth, China still represents the fastest growing major national market in ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher525 Views
- Cat rolls out its 6020B hydraulic shovel, matches 777G haul trucks363 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident343 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution172 Views
- Eliminate the fat and increase profits through lean processing154 Views