Tags: construction industry is lowering unemployment rate
The construction industry added 19,000 jobs in August as a strike that had lowered employment in July ended, but the sector’s 17 percent unemployment rate was the highest August rate ever, according to a new analysis by the Associated General ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Alert: Electrical Safety395 Views
- U.S. aggregates production rises in Q3 2013202 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs176 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Dust Control Technology’s DustBoss DB-100124 Views
- Five Holcim plants receive EPA Energy Star for energy efficiency122 Views