Tags: Construction industry optimism dims for 2012
The Carolinas AGC Construction Barometer, reflecting first quarter 2011, shows very little change in the construction industry in both North Carolina and South Carolina, according to the Carolinas Associated General Contractors. The aggregate Barometer score declined a modest 0.8 percent on ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person986 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger395 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)345 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration275 Views
- Lafarge, Holcim announce job cuts ahead of merger241 Views