Tags: construction industry
For daily news updates and Web-exclusive news items, visit the “AggBeat Online” section of our Web site at www.aggman.com Is Obama’s $50 billion infrastructure proposal just a shot of adrenaline? The proposal would address “long-overdue” infrastructure investments, but new transportation bill still ...
With the construction industry continuing to shed jobs, the National Asphalt Pavement Association (NAPA) has mounted a campaign to mobilize the asphalt pavement industry and hold Congress accountable for its inaction on the surface transportation bill. Lack of such legislation is ...
The nation's construction industry added 14,000 jobs nationwide in April, according to the Labor Department, marking the first back-to-back monthly gains in that sector since 2006, the Los Angeles Times reports. In all, 29 states gained construction jobs that month, according ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A Christmas Story -- It's a Clinker!301 Views
- Mine pollution hurting fish habitats across America281 Views
- Lehigh Hanson announces 2014 Quarry Life Award winners145 Views
- Caterpillar makes leadership changes, announces new CIO125 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers111 Views