Tags: construction machinery exports to Asia
The market for exports of U.S.-made construction machinery closed out 2010 with a gain of more than 28 percent compared to the previous year, for a total of $16.4 billion dollars’ worth of equipment sold worldwide, according to the Association ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 895 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life494 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers280 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts167 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning154 Views