Tags: construction management
The HAKS Group Inc., a multi-disciplined, global construction management, engineering, architecture, land surveying and material testing firm headquartered in downtown Manhattan, has appointed Elliot "Lee" G. Sander, former CEO of the Metropolitan Transportation Authority of New York, as its new ...
Denver-based CH2M HILL has hired Jeff Mack the firm’s Transportation Group as director of construction management. He brings more than 25 years of design-build and construction management at-risk experience in vertical and horizontal infrastructure, including highway/bridge, transit, and aviation. Prior to ...
Many rigging accidents happen due to lack of training. A rigging safety seminar has been planned for March 23 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. (registration begins at 8:30 a.m.) at the Best Western Albany Airport Inn in Albany, N.Y. The purpose ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Kelly Bailey named 2015 AggMan of the Year517 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries340 Views
- Hillary Clinton rolls out new $275 billion infrastructure plan329 Views
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs193 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding166 Views