Tags: construction market economics in future
Global construction output will grow 70 percent from its current level of $7.5 trillion to $12.7 trillion by 2020, according to a new report by Global Construction Perspectives and Oxford Economics. Global Construction 2020 is published by Global Construction Perspectives and Oxford ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Check out the fun of Fertile Days at Fertile Quarry3102 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.2254 Views
- When gravel doesn't bond with resurfacing substance...495 Views
- Sneak peek: Inside Unimin's safety strategies314 Views
- How to become a more productive worker302 Views