Tags: construction market economics in future
Global construction output will grow 70 percent from its current level of $7.5 trillion to $12.7 trillion by 2020, according to a new report by Global Construction Perspectives and Oxford Economics. Global Construction 2020 is published by Global Construction Perspectives and Oxford ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1159 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program583 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas329 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents291 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge268 Views