Tags: construction material prices
The Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC) reports that while the nation’s wholesale prices increased for the first time in five months, construction materials prices were unchanged in September, according to the Oct. 18 Producer Price Index (PPI) report by the ...
The American Iron and Steel Institute (AISI) reported on Dec. 16 that for the month of October 2010, U.S. steel mills shipped 6,629,195 net tons, a 7.2-percent decrease from the 7,140,369 net tons shipped the previous month, September 2010, and a ...
Granite Construction today reported a net loss of $41.0 million, or $1.09 per diluted share, for the first quarter of 2010 compared with net income of $8.9 million, or $0.23 per diluted share, for the first quarter of 2009. Below is ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Location is key for Dolese Bros. Co.'s Davis Quarry430 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company430 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities415 Views
- A total of 27 states have sued the Obama administration over the new EPA water rule393 Views
- House subcommittee proposes budget cuts for MSHA and OSHA230 Views