Tags: construction materials costs
Watsonville, Calif.-based Granite Construction has reported a net loss of $12 million, or $0.31 per diluted share, for the first quarter of 2012 compared with a ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry602 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction451 Views
- The nation’s top 25 crushed stone producers420 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company384 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter303 Views