Tags: construction materials prices
The average cost of materials consumed by the construction industry, including items like diesel fuel, slipped 0.1 percent in June, according to a report from our sister site, Equipment World. The data come from the Associated General Contractors of America’s (AGC) ...
Based on the Commerce Department’s most recent Steel Import Monitoring and Analysis (SIMA) data, the American Iron and Steel Institute (AISI) reported on May 6 that steel import permit applications for the month of April totaled 1,968,000 net tons (NT). This ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151560 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151034 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1008 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production697 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone409 Views