Tags: construction materials prices
The average cost of materials consumed by the construction industry, including items like diesel fuel, slipped 0.1 percent in June, according to a report from our sister site, Equipment World. The data come from the Associated General Contractors of America’s (AGC) ...
Based on the Commerce Department’s most recent Steel Import Monitoring and Analysis (SIMA) data, the American Iron and Steel Institute (AISI) reported on May 6 that steel import permit applications for the month of April totaled 1,968,000 net tons (NT). This ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga575 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029382 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board326 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance298 Views
- 7 Best Practices for Operating Mobile Equipment Near Embankments225 Views