Tags: construction materials prices
The average cost of materials consumed by the construction industry, including items like diesel fuel, slipped 0.1 percent in June, according to a report from our sister site, Equipment World. The data come from the Associated General Contractors of America’s (AGC) ...
Based on the Commerce Department’s most recent Steel Import Monitoring and Analysis (SIMA) data, the American Iron and Steel Institute (AISI) reported on May 6 that steel import permit applications for the month of April totaled 1,968,000 net tons (NT). This ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Cat introduces new track drill429 Views
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers415 Views
- Caterpillar highlights equipment and connectivity at ConExpo-Con/Agg323 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award193 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products188 Views