Tags: construction materials revnenues
Watsonville, Calif.-based Granite Construction Inc. on Feb. 23 reported a net loss of $59.0 million for the full year 2010, compared with net income of $73.5 million for the full year 2009. Loss per share for the year was $(1.56), ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 884 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life463 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers213 Views
- Martin Marietta gives thousands to charity during the holidays188 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts164 Views