Tags: construction-related life-cycle assessments
The Concrete Sustainability Hub at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) has released two studies looking at the life-cycle assessment (LCA) of concrete pavements and buildings. A third assessment looked at life-cycling costing for streets and highways. Both studies signify major ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Alert: Electrical Safety399 Views
- U.S. aggregates production rises in Q3 2013203 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs187 Views
- Five Holcim plants receive EPA Energy Star for energy efficiency133 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Dust Control Technology’s DustBoss DB-100124 Views