Tags: construction sand and gravel operation
On Aug. 9, 2011, a 24-year-old skid-steer loader operator with 12 weeks of experience was killed at 4 J's Gravel Crushing, a construction sand and gravel operation in Minnesota, according to an Aug. 23 press release from the Mine Safety ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs704 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina365 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity344 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries268 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law216 Views