Tags: construction sand and gravel
Everyone in the business should be happy to hear the production of construction aggregates rose to an estimated 2.171 billion metric tons, representing a total value of $19.8 billion in 2014, according to the U.S. Geological Survey’s Mineral Commodity Summaries 2015 report. That's ...
The Nation’s Top Producers With 2008 statistics, producers reported a second consecutive year of decreased production results. By Jason Christopher Willett U.S. production of construction aggregates in 2008 was 2.48 billion metric tons (2.73 billion short tons) valued at $21.2 billion, free on ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production753 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success620 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting437 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies427 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 2015334 Views