Tags: Construction Specifications Institute (CSI)
The Construction Specifications Institute (CSI) today announced that Dennis J. Hall, FCSI, CCS, CCCA, FAIA, SCIP, will assume presidency of the organization on July 1. Hall is managing principal of Hall Architects, Inc. and chairman of HALL│Building Information Group, LLC, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs477 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger450 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources437 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities389 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register362 Views