Tags: Construction Specifications Institute (CSI)
The Construction Specifications Institute (CSI) today announced that Dennis J. Hall, FCSI, CCS, CCCA, FAIA, SCIP, will assume presidency of the organization on July 1. Hall is managing principal of Hall Architects, Inc. and chairman of HALL│Building Information Group, LLC, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1154 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge1037 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program564 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee289 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents252 Views