Tags: Construction Specifications Institute (CSI)
The Construction Specifications Institute (CSI) today announced that Dennis J. Hall, FCSI, CCS, CCCA, FAIA, SCIP, will assume presidency of the organization on July 1. Hall is managing principal of Hall Architects, Inc. and chairman of HALL│Building Information Group, LLC, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry643 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter423 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company391 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections266 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees231 Views