Tags: construction spending in the U.S. rises in April
Construction spending in the U.S. rose in April for a second straight month as home-improvement expenditures increased along with construction of schools and power plants, Bloomberg reports. The news agency says that the 0.4-percent gain followed a revised 0.1 percent ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility1058 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections493 Views
- Aggregate Industries worker discovers dead body in quarry335 Views
- EPA's WOTUS rule has been put on hold across America275 Views
- Land trust group buys 105-acre quarry from Washington Aggregate company252 Views