A geologist’s primer on issues uncovered throughout his 40-year career. by Bill Langer ag-ri-geyt (noun) — Particles of rock or inorganic manufactured material which when brought together in a bound or unbound condition form part or whole of a building or civil ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 874 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life480 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers237 Views
- Martin Marietta gives thousands to charity during the holidays188 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts165 Views