Tags: Continental Cement Co.
The massive merger of Holcim and Lafarge got the go-ahead from the Federal Trade Commission Monday, but not before the two cement giants had to agree to divest several assets in North America. The FTC announced that the merger would harm competition ...
First quarter earnings report Is the worst behind us? By George H. Reddin George H. Reddin is a principal at FMI’s Investment Banking practice. He can be reached at 919-785-9286 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. The construction materials peer group fared poorly in the first quarter ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas420 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials260 Views
- A 20-year-old died while swimming in a New York quarry231 Views
- Dolese Bros. spend millions to upgrade another facility in Oklahoma227 Views
- NEAR MISS: Miner severely injured after he was electrocuted213 Views