Tags: Continental Cement Co.
The massive merger of Holcim and Lafarge got the go-ahead from the Federal Trade Commission Monday, but not before the two cement giants had to agree to divest several assets in North America. The FTC announced that the merger would harm competition ...
First quarter earnings report Is the worst behind us? By George H. Reddin George H. Reddin is a principal at FMI’s Investment Banking practice. He can be reached at 919-785-9286 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. The construction materials peer group fared poorly in the first quarter ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines390 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger375 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks359 Views
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person350 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)333 Views