Tags: Continental Cement Co.
The massive merger of Holcim and Lafarge got the go-ahead from the Federal Trade Commission Monday, but not before the two cement giants had to agree to divest several assets in North America. The FTC announced that the merger would harm competition ...
First quarter earnings report Is the worst behind us? By George H. Reddin George H. Reddin is a principal at FMI’s Investment Banking practice. He can be reached at 919-785-9286 or at email@example.com. The construction materials peer group fared poorly in the first quarter ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Kelly Bailey named 2015 AggMan of the Year439 Views
- Hillary Clinton rolls out new $275 billion infrastructure plan335 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries327 Views
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs194 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding166 Views