Continental has finalized its acquisition of U.S. rubber company Veyance Technologies after receiving approval from Brazilian antitrust authority CADE (Council for Economic Defense). The transaction is valued at 1.4 billion euros, or $1.59 billion. Veyance is a company with 27 plants around the world with specialties in ...
Generation website The American Concrete Pavement Association (ACPA) has redeveloped its website, creating what it calls a “generation website” that offers content and serves as a resource for conducting association business. The mobile-friendly website offers access to association information, membership details, ...
Holcim’s enhanced global version weatherAPP offers a GPS location feature that provides a four-day forecast and favorability conditions for placing concrete. Holcim (US) Inc. | holcim.us KPI-JCI and Astec Mobile Screens offers an app that gives users easy access to its social ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs481 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger430 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources424 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register349 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities345 Views