Continental has finalized its acquisition of U.S. rubber company Veyance Technologies after receiving approval from Brazilian antitrust authority CADE (Council for Economic Defense). The transaction is valued at 1.4 billion euros, or $1.59 billion. Veyance is a company with 27 plants around the world with specialties in ...
Generation website The American Concrete Pavement Association (ACPA) has redeveloped its website, creating what it calls a “generation website” that offers content and serves as a resource for conducting association business. The mobile-friendly website offers access to association information, membership details, ...
Holcim’s enhanced global version weatherAPP offers a GPS location feature that provides a four-day forecast and favorability conditions for placing concrete. Holcim (US) Inc. | holcim.us KPI-JCI and Astec Mobile Screens offers an app that gives users easy access to its social ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs703 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina365 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity342 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries267 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law216 Views