Continental has finalized its acquisition of U.S. rubber company Veyance Technologies after receiving approval from Brazilian antitrust authority CADE (Council for Economic Defense). The transaction is valued at 1.4 billion euros, or $1.59 billion. Veyance is a company with 27 plants around the world with specialties in ...
Generation website The American Concrete Pavement Association (ACPA) has redeveloped its website, creating what it calls a “generation website” that offers content and serves as a resource for conducting association business. The mobile-friendly website offers access to association information, membership details, ...
Holcim’s enhanced global version weatherAPP offers a GPS location feature that provides a four-day forecast and favorability conditions for placing concrete. Holcim (US) Inc. | holcim.us KPI-JCI and Astec Mobile Screens offers an app that gives users easy access to its social ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person519 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines393 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger377 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks360 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)339 Views