Continental has finalized its acquisition of U.S. rubber company Veyance Technologies after receiving approval from Brazilian antitrust authority CADE (Council for Economic Defense). The transaction is valued at 1.4 billion euros, or $1.59 billion. Veyance is a company with 27 plants around the world with specialties in ...
Generation website The American Concrete Pavement Association (ACPA) has redeveloped its website, creating what it calls a “generation website” that offers content and serves as a resource for conducting association business. The mobile-friendly website offers access to association information, membership details, ...
Holcim’s enhanced global version weatherAPP offers a GPS location feature that provides a four-day forecast and favorability conditions for placing concrete. Holcim (US) Inc. | holcim.us KPI-JCI and Astec Mobile Screens offers an app that gives users easy access to its social ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry631 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter412 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way396 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company390 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections258 Views