The U.S. Department of Transportation is donating a number of “Vince and Larry” crash-test dummy costumes and related auto safety items to the Smithsonian Institution. These objects now become part of the permanent collection of the Smithsonian’s National Museum of American ...
The National Joint Power Alliance and Gradall Industries entered into a four-year state and municipal purchasing agreement that allows the company to access a larger audience while ensuring competitive pricing. The contract allows Gradall and Vacall products to reach more than ...
Bandit Industries added new partnerships and dealerships across the United States and Canada to bring its Beast recyclers and whole tree chippers to new North American markets. Bandit added McClung-Logan Equipment and its six locations in Virginia -- Chesapeake, Manassas, Richmond, ...
Komatsu and Orbcomm signed an agreement allowing Orbcomm to continue to provide wireless data services for Komatsu’s heavy equipment telematics operations. The multi-year agreement covers the Komtrax and VHMS onboard machine monitoring and communications systems.
JLG Industries, Inc., an Oshkosh Corporation company, announced that it has received an order, to build 38 Engine Installation and Removal Vehicles (EIRV) for the U.S. Navy. “Developing solutions, specific to the needs of the U.S. military, has become a core ...
Smart Strategies for Better Drilling and Blasting
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry602 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction483 Views
- The nation’s top 25 crushed stone producers420 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company384 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter303 Views