Tags: Contractor equipment defect citations upheld
Adele Abrams An independent contractor charged with three alleged violations of Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) equipment standards has been found guilty by ALJ Margaret Miller on Oct.12, 2012, and the ALJ, in accordance with her frequent practice, also ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve514 Views
- North Carolina grants Martin Marietta water quality certification for limestone quarry249 Views
- Road restrictions may stop quarry construction in Kentucky207 Views
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting187 Views
- Vulcan-blocking bill dies in Alabama legislature166 Views