Tags: Contractor Leadership Committee of the Virginia Transportation Construction Alliance
A Roanoke, Va., construction executive has been named chairman of the board of TRIP, a national, nonprofit transportation research group based in Washington, D.C. Kenneth L. Lanford, president of Roanoke, Va.-based Lanford Brothers Co. Inc., has been involved in the construction ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting929 Views
- Excavators uncover ancient quarry in Jerusalem912 Views
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve373 Views
- Americans consume 3 million pounds of minerals in a lifetime224 Views
- Diesel fuel price report: May 13, 2013183 Views