Tags: contractors and use of smart phones for decisions
Contractors and trade professionals are relying on smartphones and other mobile technology like laptops and tablets to assist in purchase decision-making, according to a national research study conducted by Eric Mower + Associates Group B2B. The study found that 50 percent ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Osama bin Laden's family buys famous marble quarry1904 Views
- Four workers survive getting buried alive at sand and gravel plant1148 Views
- Vulcan in bidding war with USC487 Views
- 15 quarry trespassers arrested in Pennsylvania486 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up440 Views